An extension to connect LioranBoard to Imgur. Can upload OBS screenshots to Imgur as well.
Take an OBS screenshot of any source/scene and instantly upload it to Imgur. Can use the Discord webhook extension to send screenshots to your Discord server as well.
- Create albums
- Upload media (pictures and videos) directly from your Transmitter to Imgur (the Imgur link will get saved in a variable in your Receiver, so you can easily post it in your Twitch chat)
- Retrieve media from a specified album
- Search by tag to retrieve trending Imgur media
- Upload Image from URL
All uploaded media and albums are anonymous. You can save the deletehash into .ini file to be able to delete them later if needed.
Can choose album to upload to only for images. It does not work for videos.
Special thanks goes to:
SteveLevesque and Djargic for their continued support on Github.
The Argamenmock, EndoSkull, Evan, Panic, DoctorFu, kurocha, Stephen, Ethan, griddark, Kenny, Mill, William, Paul, deaffrasier, Venge, PapaBear Does Stuff, TTarantox, Rodrigo, Harvey Toadface, Alchemy_03, REVAMPEDDRDTH37 Williams, RhinoMonsterGC, JimmyPotato, Bryan, my amazing Patrons!
If you would like to support me in creating more extensions for LioranBoard, you can navigate to the Donate section.
Need a custom tailored extension? Head to the Commissions section!
DISCLAIMER: The extension is provided as is. The developer has no obligation to provide maintenance and support services or handle any bug reports.
Feel free to edit the extension for your own use. You may not distribute, sell or publish it without the author’s permission.
This developer declares that your data is:
- Not being sold to third parties.
- Not being used or transferred for purposes that are unrelated to the extension's core functionality
- Not being used or transferred to determine creditworthiness or for lending purposes