Animated Pokemon Shoutout that pulls a random clip, the profile picture and the bio of the one you want to shoutout.
Also works automatically with raids. Can be freely adjusted to go with any theme of your choice (pokemon is just an example).
To install this, please follow these steps:
1. Download and install the source copy plugin for OBS: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/source-copy.1261/
2. Import the ShoutoutScene.json in OBS (Tools => Source Copy => Load Scene)
Make sure to select the correct scene for your canvas size (if you use another Canvas Size than 720 or 1080p, use the 720p and just resize the sources in OBS)
3. Copy the files from the LB2 folder inside this installation folder inside your LB2 folder (the shoutout.html directly into the root folder and the Shoutout.png inside your image folder)
4. Install the LB2 file (inside LB2 hit Transmitter => Install an extension)
5. Include the “Shoutout Animation Scene” (not the Shoutout Scene) in the scenes were you want to use it as a nested scene
6. Restart LB2
- If this Extension crashes, make sure you have set the correct scopes inside LB2 (View Email adress is needed)
- Your LB2 transmitter also needs to be connected.
- Also if you wanna use a bot account or change settings, check out the green parts in the buttons.
- When no Clip is available, it will only send a chat message.
- Last but not least, if you use the LB2 transmitter to test for Raids, this will often not work since the transmitter only sends dummy data
- Feel free to move around the graphics / to exchange the Shoutout Background picture to create your own overlay
This developer declares that your data is:
- Not being sold to third parties.
- Not being used or transferred for purposes that are unrelated to the extension's core functionality
- Not being used or transferred to determine creditworthiness or for lending purposes