This extension is used to convert all Twitch emotes in a chat message the user has unlocked into in-line URLs. A short delay may be required before attempting to use the value returned from this extension. Does not work for non-Twitch emotes like BTTV, etc.
- Return Variable Name: The variable name for the resulting text after converting emotes to embedded image URLs. Uses/creates global scope variable if a button scope is not included.
- Message: Chat string from Trigger Pull Data “Twitch Chat - Message”. Do not use /$ $/ tags.
- Emote List: Emote values from Trigger Pull Data “Twitch Chat - Emote List”. Do not use /$ $/ tags.
- Animated: Yes = Use GIF for animated emote, PNG for static. No = Always use PNG image.
- Theme Mode: Background theme of the emote.
- Emote Size: Select between 28px, 56px, and 112px sized images
This developer declares that your data is:
- Not being sold to third parties.
- Not being used or transferred for purposes that are unrelated to the extension's core functionality
- Not being used or transferred to determine creditworthiness or for lending purposes